Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Introducing a new Unified Communications company

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    digital.hybrid
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

G’day everyone!

I’m relatively new to Flying Solo, so I thought I’d introduce myself.

My name is Kerry Denten and I’m a 30 year veteran of the broadcasting industry. I’ve been involved in radio, mainly in and around Sydney, since my late teens. For the past 10 years, I’ve worked out of my home-based, live-broadcast-ready studio in Western Sydney. You can see some pics and hear some demos at http://www.kerrydenten.com

I also develop and sell a software platform designed for radio news presentation. You can read more about that at http://www.newsworx.com.au

However, for almost two years now, through our company, Digital Hybrid Pty Ltd, I’ve been working on developing a suite of commonly used web-based communications services, designed for absolutely anyone, but in particular, for SMBs.

The aim is to save small to medium businesses all the time and effort of trying to resource all of these services from a variety of different providers, and from having to juggle multiple bills across all those providers.

Our present suite of services include:

EzyWEBSITES .. a webhosting and web development division designed to give exceptional performance and outstanding value for money. For example, we provide hosting for as little as $4.99 per month for 500Mb storage and 1.5Gb of traffic.

EzyTELECOMMUNICATIONS .. offering hosted/virtual business PBX, exceptional quality VoIP for home or office, and email2fax. Our servers do all the work of a $10,000 PBX system, without you being burdened with the expensive infrastructure. And you can call any landline in Australia, untimed, for as little as 11c a call. That’s right. Talk all day, Townsville to Perth for just 11c.

EzyEXCHANGE .. we are the first Australian provider to offer hosted Exchange Server 2010. You can use the latest business-grade email system in the world from Microsoft, for as little as $17.99 per month per 2Gb mailbox.

EzyBACKUP .. offering military-grade, secure, encrypted backup and online storage solutions to protect your valuable data.

Soon, we’ll be adding EzyOutlookSMS to the suite, allowing you to send and receive SMS from Outlook 2007 and 2010 for only 11c a message.

And, all being well, before the end of the year, the plan is to add a full range of xDSL, wireless, dial-up Internet and VPN products to our Ezy services suite.

In the long term, the ultimate goal is to be able to offer a complete communications suite to SMBs for one low monthly rate (plus VoIP call costs), thus empowering them with better control of their expenditure, while gaining access to some of the best communications tools in the business.

Anyway, enough about me. I’m really enjoying the reading and the interaction here at Flying Solo. Thanks to all for making this a place well worth being a part of.

Kerry

FionaFell
    • Total posts: 342
    Up

Welcome to the forum, I am looking forward to finding out just how you can help us all do better, for less $ without your areas of expertise.

Cheers, hope to hear from you in some other sections of the forum too.

digital.hybrid
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    FionaFell, post: 27096 wrote:
    without your areas of expertise.

??

Thanks for the welcome Fiona, but I’m hoping that asking that I offer assistance “without” my areas of expertise is just a typo Fiona! :-)

I’m really enjoying Flying Solo. You’ll see me around for sure!

Kerry

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.