Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Introducing Andrew Firth, Forensic Accountant

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    andrewfirth
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

On a daily basis I assist businesses deal with complex problems. I provide a wide range of forensic accounting services & due diligence work for people who are considering buying a business. Above all, I am passionate about providing expert advice to people who are dealing with complex commercial, legal and financial problems.

JagO1213
    • Total posts: 27
    Up
    andrewfirth, post: 8521 wrote:
    On a daily basis I assist businesses deal with complex problems. I provide a wide range of forensic accounting services & due diligence work for people who are considering buying a business. Above all, I am passionate about providing expert advice to people who are dealing with complex commercial, legal and financial problems.

Andrew Firth – You worked at Kroll in London way back in 2004?
    I think you were my mentor. Not that I ever got around to meeting you but Ihave you to thank for being able to finishing my CA Program from London :)

pinkvanilla
    • Total posts: 7
    Up

Welcome :)

I am just about to finish my accounting degree and would love to get into forensic accounting. Could I trouble you for any pointers into getting into this field?

NetProfitRocket
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Heya Andrew

What the heck is “forensic accounting”?

Yeah, I could Google it, but I thought it’d be much more fun to stir you up with suggestions of bullet holes and half-decomposed bodies. Not to mention that image of Ducky from NCIS twirling the whip above his head! ;-P

traolcoladis
    • Total posts: 20
    Up

I will say that it is the equivalent of disecting a business book before a potential new owner decides to buy the business to see if the books have been cooked or if it has a terminal disease that will cause its death or if it is healthy and a great buy.

Hope this is a close break down of it

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.