Home Forums New here? Share your story Introducing cars4students

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    cars4students
    • Total posts: 1

Hi to all soloists in the forum,

I have just joined the Flying Solo site and am keen to interact with as many of you as I can.

Not only to spread the word, in order to get the cars4students name out there, but also to be a listener and supporter of all the other soloists out there.

My family has been in the car industry for over 30 years and although new to the industry, with only 3 years direct experience, I have been surrounded by the industry my whole life.

Hopefully I can also bring my 15 years experience in the hotel & cruise ships industry with me to the car industry, to enable me to exceed peoples expectations and find them the right car at the right price.

Looking forward to interacting with you all…!!!!

Richard.

TrevAtMidas
    • Total posts: 25

Hi Richard,

Welcome and good luck with your business, it’s actually a good idea and I must admit I have thought about that particular one for some time, but that’s the problem TIME lol. I am kind of curious though why cars4students and not cars4anyone as buying a car for a lot of folk is a scary, time consuming business that a lot of folk just cringe at. Personally I Love finding the right cars for the right price.

Anyway mate good luck and enjoy Flying Solo

Trev

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,465

Hi Richard,

A warm welcome from all of us here at FS too.

Hope your new venture goes really well, and that you love every moment of it.
    Jayne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.