Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Introducing Chris from CyberGuru

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    christopherjeffery
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Dear all

I am fairly new to FlyingSolo and thought I should introduce myself. My name is Chris Jeffery and I have just turned 30 years old and live in Brisbane.

I have recently commenced operating my own computer solutions business, CyberGuru on a full-time basis although I have been doing as a hobby business since I was 14 years old. CyberGuru provides consulting, design, support and training to small businesses, not for profit organisations and individuals.

I am here as I am keen to network and learn from other soloists on how to manage various parts of my “new” business. In return, I’m happy to share my knowledge, skills and experience with others along the way as well!

Many thanks

Chris

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Chris,

Wow! That is some entrepreneurial spirit you’ve got there, starting at 14 years old. I think I’m even more impressed that you’re still running the same business all these years later… it shows how passionate you are! :)

Welcome, and thanks for introducing yourself.
    Jayne

kathiemt
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up

Hi Chris, and welcome. Great to have you join us and it’s good to hear about how long you’ve been doing things for yourself. Well done. I’m sure you will succeed in future years too.

christopherjeffery
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Dear Jayne and Kathie

Thank you for your warm welcomes!

If there’s any way I can be of assistance, please let me know.

Thanks again

Chris

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.