Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Introducing Darcy Bookkeeping & Business Services

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    DarcyBookkeeping
    • Total posts: 8
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

New to this forum, my husband and I run a small bookkeeping business based in QLD. We’ve been trading for a few years now and feel that our business is quite successful, however we’re really looking forward to learning more about what we can do to grow our business and I feel that this site and these forums may be of benefit to us. Hopefully we’re able to contribute in a positive way to the discussions that are ongoing here as well.

Melanie

RyanMcCausland
    • Total posts: 55
    Up

Welcome to the forums Melanie, I’m sure you will be able to contribute some good insight to some of the topics brought up on here.

What part of our lovely Sunshine Coast do you operate from?

Ryan

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

G’day Melanie, and welcome :)

It’s great to have you on board, and I’m sure you’ll have plenty to contribute – we do have LOTS of conversations about bookkeeping and accounting around here!

All the best,
    Jayne

DarcyBookkeeping
    Up
    ThatSpreadsheetGuy, post: 164127 wrote:
    Welcome to the forums Melanie, I’m sure you will be able to contribute some good insight to some of the topics brought up on here.

What part of our lovely Sunshine Coast do you operate from?

Ryan

Thanks for the warm welcome, Ryan we are based in Caloundra but have bookkeepers servicing the wider Sunshine Coast area as well as Brisbane.

Melanie

DavidThomas
    • Total posts: 265
    Up

Just wanted to show some support for Darcy Bookkeeping, they have been taking care of my accounts for a couple years and they provide great service.

Welcome to the forum’s Mel!

DarcyBookkeeping
    Up
    DavidThomas, post: 164167 wrote:
    Just wanted to show some support for Darcy Bookkeeping, they have been taking care of my accounts for a couple years and they provide great service.

Welcome to the forum’s Mel!

Thanks Dave,

Looking forward to getting to know everyone :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.