Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Introducing Derek Antoncich

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rijbak
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

I moved to Australia in 1980 with my family to start a new life. Originally a farmer (amongst other things) I eventually ended up in a company selling office technologies – of all things. I went through many phases but continued my education in business to the point where I operated a couple of subsidiary businesses for a large corporation.

Along the way I enrolled in a number of courses, including subscribing to a business coach firm. I learnt so much from that, that I eventually became a full time business coach myself, after going through some really intensive training. Lately I have become more involved in the online world, still doing as much as I can to help others in business.

Wordsmith
    • Total posts: 194
    Up

Hi there
    I’ve had a look at your website and really like the ‘positive thinking’ approach. I think a lot of us should be taking a page out of that book!
    Just wondering what you are doing to attract business at the moment and if it is working? I can’t spot a lot of keyword integration in your site that would assist with SEO, so I’m curious as to what your method is.
    Wishing you much success in business and beyond!

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Derek, and thanks for introducing yourself to us all :)

I hope you enjoy being part of the community here.

Looking forward to getting to know you,
    Jayne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.