Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Introducing me!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lovegrove
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    ::

Hi everybody,
    I’m not in business as yet, I am still in the research & development stage. I will be starting up my wedding invitation business in a few months (am waiting mostly to move into our new house first) which is exciting as I have the time needed to really get things planned out & organized before I open shop.
    I will be selling almost 100% online, through my as yet non existent website.

I have had experience in business in the past. I owned a roadhouse in the middle of nowhere! So this will be something completely new to me

I’m looking forward to meeting everyone & picking your brains!

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Lovegrove,

Thanks so much for joining us on the forums! We can’t wait to hear how your business develops, so please do keep us posted. :)

Dave

LuchiaBloomfield
    • Total posts: 117
    Up

Fantastic idea – are you doing the designs yourself or are you just supplying the printed version of the client’s designs?

Good luck!

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Wedding invitations sounds lovely – welcome to Flying Solo and enjoy the ride of research and development in setting up your business.

Lovegrove
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    LuchiaBloomfield, post: 183091 wrote:
    Fantastic idea – are you doing the designs yourself or are you just supplying the printed version of the client’s designs?

Good luck!

No, I will be offering a range of “off the shelf” designs you can point & click to order as well as a custom (or bespoke) service for those that want a truly one of a kind.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.