Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Introducing me and my business….

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    eagleeye
    • Total posts: 31
    Up
    ::

Hello !

I have been a member of this forum for a little while but not participated.

It looks like a great resource and I need to participate a lot more. We are a small business located in Brisbane and specialize in Electronic System Documents for small and medium business.

Our online business is Digital Documents Direct. Link > Digital Documents Direct

As we operate a small business we know how important it is for small and medium business owners to implement systems into their business as quickly and efficiently as they can.

We provide a range of electronic documents specifically for this purpose. Our Procedure Manual Template is an excellent start at getting your business systems up and running.

I look forward to participating in this forum a lot and learning a lot more from the huge amount of content that I already have seen here.

Cheers !

David

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi David,

Welcome aboard the forums!
    Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself, and look forward to seeing you around.

Dave

eWAY
    • Total posts: 524
    Up

Hi David,

Very interesting idea and one that I think is a great help for small businesses.

However:

You need to sort out your security/privacy logos etc that you have on your homepage as it appears you’re just using an image sourced from Google.

– You’re using the Verisign Secured logo but when I go to your secure pages I’m presented with a cheap ‘PositiveSSL’ that has been issued to a Taiwanese URL. (Verisign logo is obsolete as well, it’s now Symantec)
    – BBBOnline is accreditation for US Businesses
    – Your ControlScan logo shows the date ’18 September’ so is just a copy of a dynamically created logo
    – TRUSTe logo is used however you’re not listed in their directory
    – You’ve got the WorldPay logo but you’re using PayPal.

You’ve also got a number of spelling errors throughout the website (like ‘systemize’ instead of ‘systemise’ which for a website offering business templates is not a good look.

It looks like you’re using old PayPal images on your template pages too, as Discover card does not exist in Australia

There’s a bunch of great people on here that will be able to help you make the necessary changes.

Good luck with it!

Maclean

BradFry
    • Total posts: 72
    Up

Hi David,

Welcome to the forum!

Your idea is certainly one that has a lot of competition in the marketplace but will continue to grow and grow as more business’ come online and auditors, the ATO and the link accept electronic documentation as valid (even though certain Acts require them too already!).

I hope you find information here useful, as I have.

Brad

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Great to meet you David! Hope you enjoy the forum :)

eagleeye
    • Total posts: 31
    Up
    eWAY, post: 172710 wrote:
    Hi David,

Very interesting idea and one that I think is a great help for small businesses.

However:

You need to sort out your security/privacy logos etc that you have on your homepage as it appears you’re just using an image sourced from Google.

– You’re using the Verisign Secured logo but when I go to your secure pages I’m presented with a cheap ‘PositiveSSL’ that has been issued to a Taiwanese URL. (Verisign logo is obsolete as well, it’s now Symantec)
    – BBBOnline is accreditation for US Businesses
    – Your ControlScan logo shows the date ’18 September’ so is just a copy of a dynamically created logo
    – TRUSTe logo is used however you’re not listed in their directory
    – You’ve got the WorldPay logo but you’re using PayPal.

You’ve also got a number of spelling errors throughout the website (like ‘systemize’ instead of ‘systemise’ which for a website offering business templates is not a good look.

It looks like you’re using old PayPal images on your template pages too, as Discover card does not exist in Australia

There’s a bunch of great people on here that will be able to help you make the necessary changes.

Good luck with it!

Maclean

Thanks Maclean. I really appreciate the feedback. Looks like I have a bit of work to do!

Cheers

DR

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.