Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Introducing me AS: Web designer, web developer, SEO and Google Adwords PPC Expert

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Vilson
    Participant
    • Total posts: 184
    Up
    ::

I am Vilson karl from Sydney Australia.

I am new with this website and introducing me:

As basically coming from IT Background and after finishing my University in computer science with great honors, my goal was to Provide Best Possible IT solutions to Business to improve their Performance. I am very passionate about new learning in IT and I have years of experience in website design, development and Search Engine Optimization in Sydney, Australia. I want to give very affordable web solutions to small business.
    I can manage well Google Adwords PPC account and gives you best possible results from client budget. I have set up Best ad words account for big clients and reduce their cost by 50 to 70% with the same results and more conversion. I have proven track record of high ranking first page results for SEO for different websites.
    I believe that my strong technical IT knowledge with good analytical skills will boost up any business Performance and gives best successful results.

Create Online Test or Quiz on ScoreBell
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi Vilson,

Thanks for joining us and for telling us about your business.

I’m sure there are a few people around who’d like to check out your site if you’d like to share the web address with us.

You can add it to your forum signature if you like. To do that visit the Control panel (via the grey bar above the forum) and choose Edit signature.

All the best,
    Jayne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.