Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Introducing my site and forum for mums, bubs & dads

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    vondutch
    • Total posts: 14
    Up
    ::

Hi there,

I have just launched my site My bubbalicious: http://www.mybubbalicious.com
    Have a look at let me know what you think.

In short:

My Bubbalicious is an online shop where you are able to find affordable & stylish new as well as pre-loved items such as maternity wear, baby clothes, toys, games, educational/parenting books & much more to come.

The main idea of this website is to find a new home for pre-loved toys, books & clothing. These are all of excellent quality, clean and in an as new condition. Buying pre-loved items means reusing what we already have. This can only be better for the environment. Less plastic tags, bags and all that packaging that we just toss in the bin and then into landfill.

I have also set up a forum for mums looking for occasional baby/child care and where they can connect to set up playgroups etc. As mums we can be struggling to find time and we sometimes don’t have the resources to help us out. There might be a mum nearby you in the same situation and wouldn’t it be nice to get to know each other and be able to help each other out? Create Your Own Network of Babysitters and Exchange Time, Not Money.

Thanks for looking nd your support :)

julia.alice
    • Total posts: 22
    Up

Love the my bubbasitting forum. As a mum trying to set up a business a babysitting network would be great. I’ve posted a few things already.

vondutch
    • Total posts: 14
    Up

Hi Julia,

It is all very exciting and now need to start promoting the site for use.

I am supposed to received an email when new posts arrive but i didn’t receive anything. I quickly had a look at the forum but was unable to find your posts. I hope it is working…??

julia.alice, post: 72379 wrote:
    Love the my bubbasitting forum. As a mum trying to set up a business a babysitting network would be great. I’ve posted a few things already.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.