Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Introducing myself

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kateivs
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi, i want to start my own Music School- teaching children to play piano one on one, and teaching children to play keyboards in the group. The group lesson is for children before and after school. I do have a brochures but I ‘m not sure how to approach schools?

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Re: Introducing myself.

kateivs, post: 18451 wrote:
    Hi, i want to start my own Music School- teaching children to play piano one on one, and teaching children to play keyboards in the group. The group lesson is for children before and after school. I do have a brochures but I ‘m not sure how to approach schools?

Hello and welcome to the forums. I hope you can find some great resources here.

As for approaching schools, I am not so sure. If I was doing it then I was just call a school and say what your are offering. I am sure they will tell you if you need to contact someone else.

But I have never promoted a music school, so any thoughts are not from experience.

Good luck

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

Re: Introducing myself.

Welcome to a great forum Kate.
    The only way you will find out is to knock on doors, hand them a brochure and follow up with a phone call a few days later.
    All the schools that Ive ever dealt with have a school secretary who protects the principal with her life win her and your in like Flynn.
    So what have you to loose.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.