Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Introducing Myself and My New Business

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    New Biz Starter
    • Total posts: 13
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

I’m John and I’m launching a new business (well about to launch this is more a sneak preview) that is designed to help now businesses get up and running.

It is a spin of from my bookkeeping business, Bookkeeping Central, which has been going along smoothly and has been offering some of these services already.

Obviously this will not be for everyone, but I do hope it helps more people to take the plunge and get started.

As well as wanting to here from anyone interested in the services, I would love to talk to others interested in partnering to help deliver some of the services.

I would be particularly interested in hearing from people with Proffessional Indemnity / Public Liability insurance experience as well as accountants as I expect my site will generate potential leads for them.

Looking forward to this excitng new venture.

Regards,

John

PerfectNotes-Kathy
    • Total posts: 500
    Up

Hi John,

Welcome and congratulations on branching out – hope the new business prospers as the existing one has done!

Kathy

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

As you may know, Xero is a cloud based online accounting software that offers plenty of accounting solutions to your fast and growing business. Xero is equipped with the latest accounting technology that reduces your manual work. A [Mod Edit To Remove Overly Promotional Content] Xero Bookkeeper is a person who has all the tips and tricks under the belt to manage Xero bookkeeping & Accounting software.

rajiverana
    Participant
    Up

Welcome and congratulations! Would recommend Digital Marketing Service for better business ROI.

Ben
    Participant
    • Total posts: 39
    Up

Welcome to this forum, if you have any questions, please contact us, we are friends here and always ready to help in any way we can!

BrianWorkPilot
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Congratulations on branching out. Good luck 🙂

Cec Busby
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 25
    Up

Congrats John on your new venture and welcome to the community. Please feel free to reach out when you’re up and running if you’re keen for a business profile on the site.
    Cheers,
    Cec

Cec Busby Editor Flying Solo
    Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,387
    Up

Hi And Welcome to Flying Solo It is great to have you!

Thank you for joining our community and posting.

Cheers
    Paul

Rainbow Linen
    Participant
    Up

Congratulation Hope your business will grow

Kim Norris
    Participant
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

It’s good to hear about your new business. I believe, your business has already grown up!

I am Kim Norris & currently working at Clipping Creations India
    Alex Agar
    Participant
    Up

Welcome and congratulations to you!

My name is Alex Agar and I'm a reactjs developer at react development company.
    Alex Agar
    Participant
    Up

Congrats and all the best for future.

My name is Kate Cross and I'm a reactjs developer in hire reactjs developers.
    ashikaelza
    Participant
    Up

Congrats on your new venture.

Alask
    Participant
    Up

A [Mod Edit To Remove Overly Promotional Content]

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.