Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Introducing myself and my new Shea Purity Products

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ni x
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone,
    I look forward to chatting with you and learning very much needed business ideas and tips. Here is a bit about my product and myself. X
    http://Www.sheapurity.bigcartel.com
    My mission is to provide a brand that people can trust, using the finest essential oils and minerals sourced from Africa and Australia.*

Shea Purity products are 100% natural and are free of toxins and synthetic ingredients. In fact, everything used in my products are safe to consume (however this is not recommended).*

Shea Purity products are hand made in small batches to ensure the highest of quality. As such, there may be some variance in product appearance and texture, however this does not affect the product’s quality.

It is safe and gentle to use on the hair and body, and can be used for everyone, including men, women, children and babies.

About Me:

Hi, my name is Naomi. I am a wife and mother of two children. I love creating and bringing my ideas and passions to life.

I grew up in the UK and as far as I can remember, I’ve always been a product junky- testing, trying and spending money on hair and skin products. However, nothing ever satisfied me or gave me the results I was looking for. There was only ever one product that gave me satisfying results. This product was shea butter from Ghana (where my family originate from). My mother would bring shea butter back to the UK after her trips to Ghana. It always left my skin feeling very soft, moisturised and hydrated. Since then, I have been passionate about creating my own natural oils and cream using this amazing product.*

Having children made me realise just how beneficial it was to create one product that I could use on my whole family from hair to toe, as it would save us time and be cost effective.

After moving to Australia I started Shea Purity in Canberra. I wanted to share my knowledge about natural products amongst my network of friends and let them see the benefits for themselves. This turned out to be a huge success. My friends were extremely happy as the results were instant. So, after much encouragement from them to pursue my passions further, here I am!

Love Shea Purity products as much as I do and enjoy the benefits for a long time to come.

Naomi x

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi Naomi,

Thanks for that intro :)

I hope you enjoy being part of our community here.

Welcome to the gang!
    Jayne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.