Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Introducing Myself – Mark Parker

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SmartSocialMedia
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,
    My name is Mark Parker, I’m the owner of a number of business’s here in Brisbane

1. Smart Selling – this is my core business. It is focused on helping companies understand and more effectively use sales and customer management technology (i.e. CRM)
    2. Smartpen – we distribute the Livescribe Pulse Smartpen
    3. Smart Social Media – a business I started last year focused on social media

I consider myself a serial entrepreneur, having successfully built a number of companies from scratch over the past 10 years.

My core focus at the moment is delivering solutions around sales, customer relationship management, and social media (or social business).

cheers

Mark Parker
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Mark

Thanks for joining us – it is great to meet you, and nice to have someone of your experience on the boards. I’ll look forward to your contribution and to getting to know you.

Okay, time for me to get outside and enjoy the Australia Day sunshine – hope you can do the same this afternoon :)

Jayne

PerfectNotes-Kathy
    • Total posts: 500
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 24986 wrote:
    Okay, time for me to get outside and enjoy the Australia Day sunshine – hope you can do the same this afternoon :)

Jayne
    Unfortunately, Jayne, I enjoyed the sunshine a little too much yesterday afternoon… I thought I was being good about moving further into the shade as the sun moved around, but it appears I didn’t do so adequately… Over the evening, my arms turned pink (red in patches) – lots of tea tree oil-based cream over the evening has taken the edge off, but I’m not really proud of the fact that I had sunscreen on offer, but didn’t use it!

An embarassed and slightly sore, Kathy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.