Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Introducing Ninebot Australia

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Ninebot
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

Great to be here and keen to explore the networking and business opportunities we can access and share.
    Please visit us at http://www.ninebot.com.au Ninebot Australia to see what we are all about
    A brand new (affordable) segway style quality Personal Transport solution for Tourism events, general use security and medical response and patrolling…:)

quickbas
    • Total posts: 53
    Up

Interesting idea – there are Segways tours of Lake Burley Griffin in Canberra that seem to be quite popular.

Any idea of the market size in Australia?

You might want to update the Shop part of your website – at the moment, there are listed at $0, which is quite affordable.

Ninebot
    Up
    quickbas, post: 206304 wrote:
    Interesting idea – there are Segways tours of Lake Burley Griffin in Canberra that seem to be quite popular.

You might want to update the Shop part of your website – at the moment, there are listed at $0, which is quite affordable.

Cheers thanks for the feedback

I will have to relook at where exactly the “shop” side is on here

The market in Australia has been limited due to legislation issues and the fact that a Segway now costs in the vicinity of 10-12K plus they are not fully serviceable in Australia

The Ninebot is about to change all that…:)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Ninebot, and welcome,

That sounds like an awesome opportunity for you, and I hope it goes brilliantly.

By the way, we’re all about the people behind the businesses around here, so when you get a few moments, we’d love it if you’d tell us a bit more about yourself, including your name :)

Thanks in advance, and good luck for your new venture,

Jayne

MartinN
    • Total posts: 20
    Up

Hey ninebot – welcome to the forums.

networking and business opss – for sure; great to find a decent forum with some Aussie values. I’ve had my time around other forums but I seem to always come back here (it’s like coming home).

Checked out your site – oh man, I’d have a hoot getting around on one of those ;-)

You could be onto a winner here – good luck with the venture.

BTW, any plans attending expos or the like in Melbourne one day…

Ninebot
    Up

Hi Jayne

Where would i announce my name and about myself :)

Sorry if silly questions been off work sick for last 7 months just slowing doing what i can now and have a one minute memory….:)

Ray

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Ray,

We know your name now, so that’s a good start!

I’d just update this thread telling us a bit about how you ended up deciding to go down this path… it’s a pretty unique product you’ve got there!

My other recommendation is that you set up a forum signature. To do that, click on Control panel in the grey bar above the forum, and choose Edit signature.

All the best,
    Jayne

Ninebot
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 206379 wrote:
    Hi Ray,

We know your name now, so that’s a good start!

I’d just update this thread telling us a bit about how you ended up deciding to go down this path… it’s a pretty unique product you’ve got there!

My other recommendation is that you set up a forum signature. To do that, click on Control panel in the grey bar above the forum, and choose Edit signature.

All the best,
    Jayne

Very unique Jayne

Sorry if silly question but where exactly would i update this thread mentioned above…:)

Ray

Ninebot
    Up
    MartinN, post: 206313 wrote:
    Hey ninebot – welcome to the forums.

networking and business opss – for sure; great to find a decent forum with some Aussie values. I’ve had my time around other forums but I seem to always come back here (it’s like coming home).

Checked out your site – oh man, I’d have a hoot getting around on one of those ;-)

You could be onto a winner here – good luck with the venture.

BTW, any plans attending expos or the like in Melbourne one day…

Cheers Martin and yes a hoot is exactly what they are not to mention a great :tool: in any workplace. as for Melbourne we are attending a couple of expos in 2015 and i believe one is definitely in Sydney and looking at what on around Melbourne worth attending http://www.inspireex.com.au/ninebot-inc-will-move-inspire-ex-visitors/

Chers

Ninebot
    Up
    quickbas, post: 206304 wrote:

The Segway has been in Australia some 12 years now and we have been instrumental in setting up over 10 guided tour sites across Australia the 2 biggest inhibiting well 3 actually are the initial and ongoing costs around 12 K each now, the inability to service units fully in Australia and the legal issues with using in most places,
    We have 2 of these completely covered with the new Ninebot and councils slowly coming around on the legal side so yep definitely a winner…:)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.