Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Introducing Pete Faulkner

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    PeteF
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

G’day everyone,

I have recently joined Flying Solo and was invited to introduce myself…so I thought I would.
    My wife and I started Conus Business Consultancy Services 4 years ago when we moved to Far North Queensland from Scotland.
    After graduating from business school in 1984 I worked for a number of years in the City of London as an investment banker. Since leaving the City in 1996 we have spent a lot of time traveling the world and doing a lot of skiing and scuba diving (we are both dive instructors).
    While I still do some dive instruction, my main activity has been within the Business Consultancy function providing research and human resource services to clients. In a bizarre twist of fate my life has also come somewhat full circle as I now also spend a good deal of time producing economics research. We identified a need within our client base for clear and easy-to-understand economics briefings and presentations..and that’s what I try to provide via regular talks to business groups in the area, our economics blog and my quarterly economics briefing paper The CONUS Quarterly. The blog is freely available so please feel free to take a look.
    Thanks for taking the time to get this far! I look forward to being a part of the FS community.
    Pete

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi Pete,

Thanks for the intro =)

We’re thrilled you’ve decided to join us – it will be mighty handy to have your economic input into some of our chats.

Welcome aboard!
    Jayne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.