Home – New Forums New here? Share your story introducing pix2print

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    pix2print.com.au
    • Total posts: 178
    Up
    ::

Hi there,

This looks like a very nice and helpful community, very happy to join!

I’d like to introduce myself as well. In the last few months I have been working hard to get my business up and running and 2 weeks ago finally went ‘live’ at http://www.pix2print.com.au.

I offer free software to create your own photobooks and calendars from home. We print them and then mail them to you (with a $30 discount at the moment! check the website for more details).

I would love to get feedback on lots of things, the website, the software, the blog I have started with tips and ideas for photobooks (http://www.pix2print.wordpress.com) and am also still very much learning this thing called ‘marketing’… :).

I realise that will be the most important thing – get my business name out there so people start using the software! It’s hard though, coz I don’t want to be too pushy (on places like facebook etc). And not having the spare cash right now to spend on advertising makes it twice as hard! How did you get started with a limited budget?!

Better get back to reading some very interesting forum questions (and answers!) and learning more about marketing, accounting and all things I need to know to fly solo!!

Thanks for reading and hopefully see you out there.

Cheers,
    Jude

Fat Zebra
    • Total posts: 58
    Up

Hey pix2print

Your site looks great!

The best way to get the name out is to be proactive on forums and other forms of social media. Flyingsolo is great for that!

Hope it all goes well for you.

Fat Zebra
    • Total posts: 58
    Up

Hey pix2print

Your site looks great!

The best way to get the name out is to be proactive on forums and other forms of social media. Flyingsolo is great for that!

Hope it all goes well for you.

pix2print.com.au
    Up

Thanks Fat Zebra!

Trying to find that fine line between being too pushy and getting people involved :-)

Very happy to have been told about flying solo by a friend!

Cheers,
    Jude

pix2print.com.au
    Up

Thanks Fat Zebra!

Trying to find that fine line between being too pushy and getting people involved :-)

Very happy to have been told about flying solo by a friend!

Cheers,
    Jude

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Jude,

Please thank your friend for sending you in our direction :)

It’s great to see that you’ve been enthusiastically getting amongst the forums on your first day, and I hope you pick up lots of helpful info and contacts here.

Nice to meet you,
    Jayne

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Jude,

Please thank your friend for sending you in our direction :)

It’s great to see that you’ve been enthusiastically getting amongst the forums on your first day, and I hope you pick up lots of helpful info and contacts here.

Nice to meet you,
    Jayne

pix2print.com.au
    Up

Hi Jayne,

There are some interesting posts out there with lots of information (and useful people / contacts)! I’ve learned heaps and hoping there will be useful comments back on my posts.

It is great to be able to support others with small businesses as well. I don’t have a business that helps people with starting up (don’t do seo, marketing, web design or other things) so I can only give some general advice on how I did things and actually hire some people on here once I get some dollars coming in so I can spend them :-) Looking forward to that happening.

It loosk like a great forum.

Cheers,
    Jude

pix2print.com.au
    Up

Hi Jayne,

There are some interesting posts out there with lots of information (and useful people / contacts)! I’ve learned heaps and hoping there will be useful comments back on my posts.

It is great to be able to support others with small businesses as well. I don’t have a business that helps people with starting up (don’t do seo, marketing, web design or other things) so I can only give some general advice on how I did things and actually hire some people on here once I get some dollars coming in so I can spend them :-) Looking forward to that happening.

It loosk like a great forum.

Cheers,
    Jude

bernardlau
    • Total posts: 33
    Up

well I clicked on your website, so being part of forums definitely help to spread the word out.
    Now I know where to send people to if they want to print their own custom albums :-)

bernardlau
    • Total posts: 33
    Up

well I clicked on your website, so being part of forums definitely help to spread the word out.
    Now I know where to send people to if they want to print their own custom albums :-)

pix2print.com.au
    Up

Thanks Bernard!! And thanks heaps for helping spread the word too! Much appreciated!
    I now now where to send people to get beautiful wedding movies done (I checked out your site too)! :-)
    I am really liking what this blog can do – already met so many nice and interesting people (on the forum but also through the meetings).

pix2print.com.au
    Up

Thanks Bernard!! And thanks heaps for helping spread the word too! Much appreciated!
    I now now where to send people to get beautiful wedding movies done (I checked out your site too)! :-)
    I am really liking what this blog can do – already met so many nice and interesting people (on the forum but also through the meetings).

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.