Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Introducing Sonia and KCHR

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    KCHR1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

King Consulting provides customised HR Services to businesses.The mission of HR is to drive improved, measurable results in business through people.
    Mission
    To help business grow and thrive through their people.
    Description
    KCHR is a provider of customised human resources products and services to businesses. Business does not happen without people and each person is different so it stands to reason that each business has a personality of its own. KCHR will help your business identify its personality and values and match the type of people that will seemlessly fit within it with their skills and experience, personality, motivitions, and interests.
    KCHR also provides specific HR products and services depending on what a business needs.
    If you have a tricky question about a person you are working with or intend to hire please feel free to contact me to discuss and I will see if I can assist

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi Sonia,

Thanks for introducing KCHR to us, and for joining the forum.

We’re all about the people behind the businesses around here, so next time you drop in, we’d love it if you’d help us get to know you a bit better by telling us a bit about yourself. It would also be great if you could fill out your forum profile, including details of where you’re based. You can do that in the Control panel (accessed from the grey bar above the forum), and can add your contact details to your signature at the same time, if you’d like.

Welcome aboard,
    Jayne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.