Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Introducing Tech Chick

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    TechChick
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

Hi all, my name is Angela and I am the owner of a small IT business called Tech Chick which is based in North East Victoria. I have joined Flying Solo to hopefully share some of my experiences, gain some knowledge and to both give and receive advice on various issues that may come up when ‘flying solo’.

I look forward to interacting with this community and am happy to find a resource to help small businesses in Australia.

Regards,

Angela Smith

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Angela,

Thanks for introducing yourself, and welcome aboard :)

I love your business name, by the way. Do you have a website we could check out? You can add it to your forum profile, if you like. Do that via the Control panel in the grey bar above the forum, and while you’re there, we’d love it if you could fill out other aspects of your profile too, including details of where you’re based.

Have a great day, and I’ll look forward to seeing you around the boards,
    Jayne

TechChick
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Hi Jayne,

Thanks, I was very surprised when I come up with the business name that it wasn’t already taken by someone else so I was very lucky to get it and yes, I do have a website so I will be sure to update my profile asap.

Thank-you for welcoming me and thank-you for your feedback on my business name, it is not something I have had a lot of feedback on as yet so it is greatly appreciated :)

Regards,

Angela Smith

Netorigin
    • Total posts: 421
    Up
    TechChick, post: 88129 wrote:
    Hi all, my name is Angela and I am the owner of a small IT business called Tech Chick which is based in North East Victoria. I have joined Flying Solo to hopefully share some of my experiences, gain some knowledge and to both give and receive advice on various issues that may come up when ‘flying solo’.

I look forward to interacting with this community and am happy to find a resource to help small businesses in Australia.

Regards,

Angela Smith

Hello Angela,

A warm welcome to the Flyingsolo community. We look forward to seeing you around.

Cheers,
    Shaun

beanonlinelately
    • Total posts: 80
    Up

Welcome aboard Angela

It’s great to have another IT expert online to help those of us that aren’t quite as adapt as others in this field.

There are so many great people in here, just hanging around lets you pick up so much knowledge as you mentioned.

Looking forward to seeing you around the traps.

Cheers, Rod.

PerfectNotes-Kathy
    • Total posts: 500
    Up

Hi Angela,

Welcome!

How are you finding being a ‘tech chick’ in Albury/Wodonga? Is your customer base mainly female or are you being accepted by the men as well?

Hope the business grows well for you.

Kathy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.