Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Introducing The Computer Workshop Townsville

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    On the Road Computers
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

I love being in business. I love learning about business. I love dealing with people. I take it as a real challenge to be able to win clients trust over a period of time-based on multiple dealings with myself or my staff. I really enjoy walking into a business and meeting potential clients for the first time, getting to know them, getting to learn about their business and having the ability to suggest methods or systems that the client can use to systematize or streamline their business processes and IT infrastructure. I am definitely one of the lucky people who actually love what they do and get a buzz every day out of mentoring the young guys coming through not only in the attempt to improve their technical ability but people and customer service skills. 95 days out of 100 I can honestly say I start the day thinking “I get to go to work” instead of thinking “I have got to go to work”…..

Chris Bugeja – The Computer Workshop Townsville
    On The Road Computers
    Clermont Computers

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi and welcome to Flying Solo Chris.

You have a great attitude – congratulations.

Please feel free to set up your signature if you’d like to include your website link. :)
    http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/index.php?account/signature

Cheers

On the Road Computers
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi Paul,
    Thank you. Can you tell me why when I check the directory our business doesn’t come up? I am also trying to enter the Travel Grant for on behalf of Chris and the business and it keeps coming up with an error. I have filled all the forms correctly and still it won’t let me submit??

Robin
    Business Development Manager
    The Computer Workshop Townsville

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi Robin,

I have asked somebody to have a look into this for you.

Cheers

Lisa Crocker
    • Total posts: 221
    Up
    On the Road Computers, post: 267287, member: 115437 wrote:
    Hi Paul,
    Thank you. Can you tell me why when I check the directory our business doesn’t come up? I am also trying to enter the Travel Grant for on behalf of Chris and the business and it keeps coming up with an error. I have filled all the forms correctly and still it won’t let me submit??

Robin
    Business Development Manager
    The Computer Workshop Townsville

Hi Robyn,
    I’ve just sent you an email about our directory listings.
    Cheers,
    Lisa

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.