Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Introducing Tribe of the Tree flower essences

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Tribe Of The Tree
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

My name is Scott Harris, and I’m here to introduce Tribe of the Tree – a new range of flower essences that my business partner Jayne Tancred (aka Forum Concierge) and I will be launching in the next month or so.

If you’re not familiar with flower essences, they’re a a gentle form of herbal medicine that work on an energetic and emotional level.

Our products are made from native Australian and international plants, and include essences to help you find clarity around your life purpose, develop self-confidence and let go of habits that are no longer helpful to you.

With Jayne being on here every day, we’ve already tapped into heaps of forum wisdom in the lead up to our launch, so thank you very much for the knowledge you guys share. (And particular thanks to Jacqui Pryor and Matt Keath for their help).

We haven’t got a website up and running yet, but will be sure to share it with you when we do. In the meantime, please feel free to like us on Facebook, or to ask Jayne or I any questions.

Nice to meet you all,
    Scott

AGMBris
    • Total posts: 319
    Up

Hi

Sounds very interesting, I hope it all goes well for you.

How is the marketing to be done? How do you think this product would go online and is it very competitive? Maybe the social media angle is a great place to start as it is very much a personal choice on this type of product.

Well done

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to the forum.

Steve

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Well done Jayne and Scott!

All the best in your new product launch (I do love a good product launch!) :)

angela123
    • Total posts: 310
    Up

Is Rescue Remedy a flower essence? I used to use that frequently as a wildlife carer (and also with my kids) it was like a natural sedative for injured wildlife that made it easier to transport them, and keep them calm. I also used it on my daughters when they were little, helped with temper tantrums, lol

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    Tribe Of The Tree, post: 128323 wrote:
    (And particular thanks to Jacqui Pryor and Matt Keath for their help).No worries.

Look forward to seeing the website.

Tribe Of The Tree
    Up

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, I have lots of questions so i’m sure you will be hearing from me. I’m looking forward to getting to know you all.

AGMBris, post: 128334 wrote:
    Hi

Sounds very interesting, I hope it all goes well for you.

How is the marketing to be done? How do you think this product would go online and is it very competitive? Maybe the social media angle is a great place to start as it is very much a personal choice on this type of product.

Well done

Thanks Anthony,
    The marketing plan is still bubbling away at the moment but we will definitely be featuring social Media.

angela123, post: 128378 wrote:
    Is Rescue Remedy a flower essence? I used to use that frequently as a wildlife carer (and also with my kids) it was like a natural sedative for injured wildlife that made it easier to transport them, and keep them calm. I also used it on my daughters when they were little, helped with temper tantrums, lol

Hi Angela,
    Yes rescue remedy is probably the most well known flower essence and many people have had great results with it. Our products are made in a similar way and to date the results have been fantastic. We’re really excited that they are nearly on the market.

cheers,
    Scott

Go Virtual Office Support
    • Total posts: 16
    Up

Hi Scott!
    Love the business name. I am a user of essences so will eagerly await your launch :)
    I too use Rescue Remedy on my dogs, and I am involved in animal rescue too where as mentioned above it is widely used :)

Good Luck

Nicole

sam_leader
    • Total posts: 660
    Up

Welcome Scott,

I have been lucky enough to try, and can testify to the efficacy of Tribe of the Tree’s Rise and Shine product. I’d never tried flower essences before but have noticed energy has picked up since using it, and I credit it with getting me over the hump of giving up coffee!

Nice to see you in the FS directory too.

Love your work!

Sam

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Up

(And particular thanks to Jacqui Pryor and Matt Keath for their help).

Absolute pleasure – glad I could help!

I hadn’t used flower essences before either, but, so far so good. Think Tribe of the Tree might be onto something here :)

All the best Scott & Jayne

Go Virtual Office Support
    • Total posts: 16
    Up
    sam_leader, post: 128438 wrote:
    I have been lucky enough to try, and can testify to the efficacy of Tribe of the Tree’s Rise and Shine product. I’d never tried flower essences before but have noticed energy has picked up since using it, and I credit it with getting me over the hump of giving up coffee!

Ooooh this one sounds exciting. I would love to try this when its officially on the market :)

Tribe Of The Tree
    Up
    sam_leader, post: 128438 wrote:
    Welcome Scott,

Nice to see you in the FS directory too.

Love your work!

Sam

Thanks Sam,

I love hearing about the positive experiences these great little bottles keep providing.

cheers,
    Scott

Tribe Of The Tree
    Up
    JacquiPryor, post: 128469 wrote:
    Absolute pleasure – glad I could help!

I hadn’t used flower essences before either, but, so far so good. Think Tribe of the Tree might be onto something here :)

All the best Scott & Jayne

thanks again Jacqui

Tribe Of The Tree
    Up
    Go Virtual Office Support, post: 128488 wrote:
    Ooooh this one sounds exciting. I would love to try this when its officially on the market :)

Thanks so much for your support, I’ll keep in touch and definitely let you know when we have stock available.

Cheers,
    Scott

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.