Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Introduction: Destine Design Studio

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Destine
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

Hi My name is Bao-Tran (Nicole)
    I’m the Home-business Owner of Destine Design Studio
    I sell Hand-made beaded Jewellery at affordable prices.
    I also Provide Custom Made Jewellery to my Customers. Where i make their creations at only the cost of the items to make it.
    I am a Graphic Designer so also Provide the occasional Logo Designs.
    Please Feel free to browse my work, and contact me for and enquiries.

xoxo
    Nicole
    http://www.s2-destine-s2.deviantart.com

Accounts Studio
    • Total posts: 516
    Up

Hi Nicole
    Welcome to the forum. You can get some great feedback from members here so feel free to comment on other posts or ask questions.
    Have a nice weekend!

Gordon Akman
    • Total posts: 229
    Up

Hi Nicole,

Welcome to the site. I know the Jewellery industry is highly competitive. Good luck getting your share of it.

Destine
    Up

hi..
    Yeh i sorta realised it was really competitive after i tried starting to sell them.. its really hard.. but im trying my best with a low budget to get my designs out there =)

Gordon Akman
    Up

Don’t be deterred if you enjoy your work. Just because an industry is highly competitive does not mean new entrants cannot be successful. In fact, you have the advantage of having a huge amount of information to assist you making decisions. Learn what the successful operators do well and what mistakes to avoid.

Destine
    Up

Being home-business is so not easy >_< especially at a low budget. So i'm trying to juggle things around.. I'm dont regret at all that i chose jewellery Design. its been my all time hobby.. I just tend to sit at the computer alot waiting for an email to pop up ... it gets a bit frustrating

Gordon Akman
    Up

Well that’s got to stop. Instead of sitting around waiting for an email to pop up do things like work on your SEO, analyze your industry and competition, advertising and marketing etc.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.