Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Introduction from a newbie

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    riccardo1888
    • Total posts: 18
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

I have just joined the forum and the information and support available is truly great.

My wife and I are looking at buying a cafe on the outskirts of Brisbane within the next few months.

My wife has been a head chef for over 17 years and basically ran her last 3 cafes due to the owners not bothering so we have decided why make someone else’s business a success when we can do it ourself.

Just doing the business plan at the moment and looking at our relocation to the area where we are going to settle.

Any advice for buying an existing cafe will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Richard and Amanda

Lisa Crocker
    • Total posts: 221
    Up

Hi Richard and Amanda,

Welcome to the Flying Solo! Sounds like you have some exciting times ahead :)

I’m sure you’ll find our community helpful. Here are some previous discussions on starting a business that you may also find useful (there are some threads at the end that particularly discuss cafes): http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/starting-business/14182-starting-business-please-read-before-posting.html

We’ll look forward to hearing how your new venture progresses!

Lisa

riccardo1888
    • Total posts: 18
    Up

Thanks Lisa,

I’ll keep my profile updated with our progress.

GlensWebDesign
    • Total posts: 45
    Up

Hi Richard, Hi Amanda

I LOVE that you guys have decided to just go and make it on your own after figuring out why make someone else wealthy. And to have the experience to boot, thats just fantastic. What an exciting time.

Yes please definately update us on how you guys go. If Im ever in your state ill be sure to drop in for coffee and something yummy to eat! :)

I wish you both the very very best in your business venture. Very exciting indeed!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.