Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Introduction from Sydney

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jordanwhittaker
    • Total posts: 13
    Up
    ::

Hi all,
    My name is Jordan, I’m 22 and I’m from Sydney. I grew up in a family that went from millionaire to being broke, from the age of 8 there has been nothing but struggle until i started making my own money. This life lesson has persuaded me to create a goal which is to be nothing less than a millionaire and to simply help others.

Day in day out, most of my mind is lost in ideas on ways to make this goal a reality, it is something that never leaves my mind not for a second. I have plenty of great ideas and i am finally putting one idea into action.

I do however have a career in the building industry ( which is just sort of a back up plan if everything else fails ), I am a qualified carpenter and I have just taken on a contract role of being an on-site foreman, which is a massive stepping stone to becoming a builder.

Other than that I am excited to be apart of the crew

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

Great to have you here Jordan, thanks for joining the community.

For some reason your post got stuck in our moderation queue…all good now!

Robert and the FS Crew

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi Jordan

Flying Solo is a hub of business information – I am sure you will draw plenty of inspiration from here.

There are plenty of very wealthy builders so best wishes with that goal and hard work ahead.

jordanwhittaker
    • Total posts: 13
    Up

Thank you both for the warm welcome, I’ve surfed around, looking for some inspiration, knowledge and resources.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.