Home Forums New here? Share your story Introduction from the Sunny Coast

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SeeMySite
    • Total posts: 15
    Up

Hi everyone…just introducing myself. I’m based on the Sunshine Coast and have been involved in the software industry for 20 plus years. Primarily in Workforce Management and Time and Attendance software, and have been lucky enough to follow this passion in NZ, Aus, the UK and the EU. I’m here for business opportunities of course, but also really interested to see what others are doing, share and learn, and support others who are staring out in business (As it’s a tough old road some days..the hardest part can be getting that first foot out of bed!)

I never knew that there was such a well established forum, and am looking forward to becoming an active member. My thought for the day “In a world where you can be anything….be kind.” Cheers Barry

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,565
    Up

Welcome to the forums Barry! And thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.

Great to have you here. :)
    Dave

Rowan@quaotic
    Participant
    • Total posts: 712
    Up

Welcome Barry. Feel free to contribute or ask questions, we are a pretty knowledgeable bunch and happy to help or chat. :)

Greg_M
    • Total posts: 1,691
    Up
    SeeMySite, post: 268717, member: 117167 wrote:
    Hi everyone…just introducing myself. I’m based on the Sunshine Coast and have been involved in the software industry for 20 plus years. Primarily in Workforce Management and Time and Attendance software, and have been lucky enough to follow this passion in NZ, Aus, the UK and the EU. I’m here for business opportunities of course, but also really interested to see what others are doing, share and learn, and support others who are staring out in business (As it’s a tough old road some days..the hardest part can be getting that first foot out of bed!)

I never knew that there was such a well established forum, and am looking forward to becoming an active member. My thought for the day “In a world where you can be anything….be kind.” Cheers Barry

Hello, welcome.

Just a quick heads up, your signature link is busted….there’s a typo in the link URL.

Cheers

SeeMySite
    • Total posts: 15
    Up

Cheers…thanks Greg….omitted the https. :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.