Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Introduction – Print Management

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jake@EmroyPrint
    • Total posts: 1,117
    Up
    ::

Hey all!

I’ve been a big fan of flying solo for quite some time now, so I thought I might join the forums.

I’m from Sydney and have recently ventured out and started “flying solo” as they say.

I’ve spent almost my entire working life in the print industry, more in the production side of things and noticed quite an opportunity in the market for Print Managers.

Basically, what I offer is a “one stop shop” so to speak, to save clients the hassles of ringing around to organise their printing needs. Whether it be letterheads, business cards, flyers, pomotional material or banners … Theres not much I can’t source!

I’ve been able to save almost all of my clients quite a substantial amount on their printing, ranging from 5%-30%.

I look forward to spending a bit of time here and getting to you know you all!

My website is http://www.emroy.com.au

[Former] FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Emroy

Thanks for making the transition from lurker to participant! It’s lovely to have you around, and I’ve enjoyed reading your posts over the last couple of days.

Sorry that it has taken me so long to drop in and say hi… bit of a busy week. Anyone would think it was Christmas!

Have a fantastic weekend!
    Jayne

Tinkie
    • Total posts: 22
    Up

You have a very nice website emory.com.au

Jake@EmroyPrint
    Up

Thanks to both of you!

Yours in Print,

Jake

mike@engagemarketing
    • Total posts: 300
    Up

Hi Jake,
    welcome to the forum. Love the business idea. Anything that can save others money is always good!

Cheers,
    Mike

Jake@EmroyPrint
    Up

Thanks Mike, I appreciate the feedback =)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.