Home – New Forums Money matters Inventory / Accounting Software Recommendations

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    BBS
    • Total posts: 15
    Up
    ::

Hi Ladies & Gents

I’m looking for some recommendations on Inventory / Accounting software. I have a client in the wholesale business, who is growing rapidly and looking at expanding into multiple warehouses in different states. They are outgrowing the Quickbooks software so are looking to upgrade.

The inventory system will be the focus for the client, and will be what drives their decision. They will use the accounting system that comes with it.

I’ve got a couple of systems I’m looking into, but thought I would just throw it out there to any business owners and accountants, who might have some recommendations.

Thanks for your assistance.

Cheers
    Bruce

Timewise_Andrew
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    BBS, post: 132977 wrote:
    Hi Ladies & Gents

I’m looking for some recommendations on Inventory / Accounting software. I have a client in the wholesale business, who is growing rapidly and looking at expanding into multiple warehouses in different states. They are outgrowing the Quickbooks software so are looking to upgrade.

The inventory system will be the focus for the client, and will be what drives their decision. They will use the accounting system that comes with it.

I’ve got a couple of systems I’m looking into, but thought I would just throw it out there to any business owners and accountants, who might have some recommendations.

Thanks for your assistance.

Cheers
    Bruce

Hi Bruce

One possible combination to consider would be using a cloud based inventory system – Unleashed (http://www.unleashedsoftware.com) which integrates seamlessly with Xero.

Happy to discuss this further if you need more information.

Regards,

steve201
    Participant
    • Total posts: 280
    Up

As an Unleashed Certified Advisor, I have to agree with Andrew’s previous posting on Unleashed Software.

Xero – Unleashed make a great duo in managing inventory and accounting in the cloud.

Steven Thomas CPA

Dardee
    • Total posts: 430
    Up

Another one for Unleashed and Xero.

And welcome Andrew. :)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Bruce,

My name is Dennis from Acumen Systems. Our Australian Point of Sale System is develped in-house to be used in retail and wholesale over multiple sites. We work very closely with our clients to understand their business and have a support team based in Australia available 24/7.

Our clients include Ted’s Cameras (over 20 stores Australia wide), E&S Trading and Mitre 10 stores. Most of our clients use our system to run their whole operation from inventory control, POS through to the General Ledger.

I’d be happy to have a chat to you or your client. My number is 0417 492 121 or 03 5221 2833.

Cheers,
    Dennis

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.