Home – New Forums Find the help you need IP Lawyer in Sydney

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mineral
    • Total posts: 67
    Up
    ::

I need some legal advice regarding another party breaching the TPA which affects my business (could also relate to IP). Prefer not to go into too much detail on a public forum too. Im based in Sydney, can anyone recommend a reasonably priced lawyer? And their fee structure?

Thanks!

Kennethti
    • Total posts: 415
    Up

Hello,

There are a few lawyers and barristers who appear on this forum – off the top of my head there is me, victorng, and hmirz.

I am more than happy though to speak with you briefly in relation to the issue, to see if I can assist.

Alternatively, if it is a TPA issue, perhaps you might want to speak with the ACCC in relation to how they can assist.

mineral
    • Total posts: 67
    Up
    Kennethti, post: 72319 wrote:
    Hello,

There are a few lawyers and barristers who appear on this forum – off the top of my head there is me, victorng, and hmirz.

I am more than happy though to speak with you briefly in relation to the issue, to see if I can assist.

Alternatively, if it is a TPA issue, perhaps you might want to speak with the ACCC in relation to how they can assist.

Thank you Kenneth. I’ve retained your details. We’ve decided to try to fix this another way, so let’s see how it goes!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.