Home – New Forums Tech talk ipad Air versus ipad mini for working

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mel
    • Total posts: 23
    Up
    ::

I am after opinions on the ipad air versus ipad mini! I work a lot at night currently on my ipad and I am debating whether I go to the smaller version when I upgrade so it is more portable. I do however do a lot of work in the evenings on it so I am concerned the mini will be too small? I have small hands so typing on it is no issue.

Past-Member
    • Total posts: 1,815
    Up

Hi – it depends what you are doing on it. Both are good – but the iPad mini RETINA is the better of the minis. The increase in resolution in the retina versions makes it much easier on the eye and you can zoom in easily.

Currently a family member has borrowed the iPad Retina on holiday and purchased the little gadget that accepts her SLR camera card to upload photos to it which is a great tool to have.. She loves using the iPad mini Retina.

However, it would probably be a good idea for you to go to the Apple store and test them.

Cheers.

Mel
    • Total posts: 23
    Up

Thanks. I do mostly work on our website and social media as well as watching live sailing coverage that is mostly trackers not video. So screen quality is important.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.