Home – New Forums Tech talk IPAD time tracker App req

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Plopeye
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi there guys

I own a small cafe and would love to simplify the way I track employee start/finish/break times. (approx 10 – 12)

I have dug up an old ipad a family member no longer requires and would like to stick this up on a wall to perform the mentioned task.

The app does not need to be fancy or part of any POS system but I would like it to be able to export data to excel or via email to the administrator.

Hopefully someone can recommend such software

Kind Regards.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Plopeye,

Welcome to Flying Solo :)

That’s an interesting idea – we’ll put a shout out on social media to see if anyone can point you in the right direction.

Good luck, and thanks for joining the forum.
    Jayne

KZ Bookkeeping
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    Plopeye, post: 191901 wrote:
    Hi there guys

I own a small cafe and would love to simplify the way I track employee start/finish/break times. (approx 10 – 12)

I have dug up an old ipad a family member no longer requires and would like to stick this up on a wall to perform the mentioned task.

The app does not need to be fancy or part of any POS system but I would like it to be able to export data to excel or via email to the administrator.

Hopefully someone can recommend such software

Kind Regards.

Hello there, I use hours tracker from the App Store. It has a picture of a clock with a piggy bank it’s been a great asset and if you don’t need gps location login which it sounds like you don’t then it’s a free app. Happy time tracking. Kerry @ zincbusinesssolutions

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Thanks for your suggestion Kerry :)

And welcome to Flying Solo!

Jayne

Brett Moyle
    Up

Hi Plopeye,

We create digital forms that could collect that information on the iPad and email it to you or to a spreadsheet.

Have a look at our website at http://www.efficientfoundations.com.au

Regards

Brett

Efficient Foundations

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

Hi Brett

You sound well suited to this little task!

For the benefit of the wider community, what is the likely ballpark cost for such work…if you’re comfortable sharing?

Thanks for joining the forums,

Robert

Brett Moyle
    Up

Hi Robert,

A simple form capturing each employee’s time and either sending the data via an email or populating a google sheet will cost approx $160 + GST set up and $25 per month for 1 license.

Regards

Brett

Plopeye
    Up

Hi guys

Just to follow up I ended up using “deputy”

This software allows me to create/alter and forecast my roster (10 – 12 staff in total).

It sends me all the information I need regarding hours worked, break times etc.

It does everything I need for $1 a week per staff member. Keep in mind Telstra business customers get a 3 month free account.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.