Home – New Forums Selling online Is anyone using Disquis, Zendesk or Zopim? Any thoughts on which is better?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    El Arish Tropical Exotics
    • Total posts: 227
    Up
    ::

Hi, I think I would like to go a little more interactive with our website customers and have been looking at my options. To be honest live chats aren’t overly appealing as I imagine that customers will think there should be someone always available during business hours for chats and possibly I won’t be able to extract myself from chats if I have something on or think the chat has run it’s course. Disquis appeals to me more as it seems like a more open discussion that other customers might join in and can take place when I’m available. I also like that it is free but have concerns about the ad content. I’m a hater of pop up boxes, especially ones that slow down load time or distract customers away from their true purpose on the site.

I’ve seen them fro the customer side but I’m wondering what works best from an operational side and what is each’s strengths and weaknesses. So I am wondering if anyone has any experience, advice or recommendations on interactive customer service and/or discussions that they could share?

Thanks!!!!! Ann

AustraliaMart.biz
    • Total posts: 14
    Up

Hi Ann,

We use Zopim and it is a good tool. It has some good features like sending offline message and analytics on the visitors. Even the free plan has lots of good features. Definitely a recommendation.

El Arish Tropical Exotics
    • Total posts: 227
    Up
    AustraliaMart.biz, post: 235373, member: 79998 wrote:
    Hi Ann,

We use Zopim and it is a good tool. It has some good features like sending offline message and analytics on the visitors. Even the free plan has lots of good features. Definitely a recommendation.

AB, Coincidentally I’ve set up for a 14 day free trial on Zopim. I’m trialing the cheapo package but really like it. I’ll probably be starting out there when the trial ends as it’s worth spending $ on the features and customization. I love being able to see where customers have been on the site at the moment I am speaking to them, it makes it easier to give advice. I’ve already had two chats and both ended up making purchases which I see as a good omen. I won’t be spending 8 hrs a day available so the email function and the invisible function will come in handy. I see it more as a tool I can use to wander around my cyber store and help customers make better decisions or just make an emotional connection to our business. I’m technologically challenged but found it easy to set up and customize which is definitely another bonus.

Thanks for responding to my query, it’s comforting to know I stumbled onto a good thing.
    Ann

theyiend
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

I used Zendesk in my previous job and found it pretty easy to use bu without extensive experience on the others you’ve mentioned I couldn’t say it was better or worse. Just that it worked well for me (dealing with around 50-100 inquiries per day).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.