Home – New Forums Find the help you need Is it worth looking for a Business Advisor?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ad2405
    Participant
    • Total posts: 66
    Up
    ::

3 years in and my business is going well. But i am ambitious and I feel stuck and not going anywhere. Are there people that are maybe professional “Business Advisors” that can come in have a look around, look at some figure and help work out what direction to take. I need to develop a long term plan. I am in the Automotive parts business and it is very very tough and there are some big big companies being ruthless. Is there anyone out there that knows the Automotive trade and is a business advisor or something? In the Western Sydney area.

Spacelli
    • Total posts: 28
    Up
    ad2405, post: 184394 wrote:
    3 years in and my business is going well. But i am ambitious and I feel stuck and not going anywhere. Are there people that are maybe professional “Business Advisors” that can come in have a look around, look at some figure and help work out what direction to take. I need to develop a long term plan. I am in the Automotive parts business and it is very very tough and there are some big big companies being ruthless. Is there anyone out there that knows the Automotive trade and is a business advisor or something? In the Western Sydney area.

Hi,

The NSW Business Chamber here may be useful:
    http://www.nswbusinesschamber.com.au/Business-Solutions/business-life-cycle-planning

Best,

ad2405
    Participant
    • Total posts: 66
    Up
    RiskAdviserMatch, post: 184417 wrote:
    Hi,

The NSW Business Chamber here may be useful:
    http://www.nswbusinesschamber.com.au/Business-Solutions/business-life-cycle-planning

Best,

Thank You :) I will look into this.

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up

Hi, I am based in Adelaide but with technology these days, you can do business anywhere.

I would be keen to see if I could help you.

I am not an Accountant, but understand the key success drivers of business and have broad knowledge of how to help small business owners grow.

That’s what I do…

Fell free to email or ring me and we can go from there.

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

I am in the northern suburbs of Sydney and have trades experience.

Utilising a business adviser may help you to clarify the issues you are feeling and then help you to move your business forward from your current position.

There may be some simple solutions to get you back on the path you hope for into the long term future of your business.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.