Home – New Forums Other discussions Is there a preferred length to our starter posts?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up
    ::

Hi All

Little tongue in cheek (will become obvious shortly), although i am curious if there is a preferred length to Forum Posts and in particular the initial OP?

Cheerio (/s adding an S makes me hungry)

Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up
    HarryLuke Logistics, post: 210959 wrote:
    Hi All

Little tongue in cheek (will become obvious shortly), although i am curious if there is a preferred length to Forum Posts and in particular the initial OP?

Cheerio (/s adding an S makes me hungry)

Jason

Long enough that people reading them can get a good idea of what the question or answer is, but not to long that we need to go get a second cup of coffee to finish reading it

LucasArthur
    Participant
    Up
    bb1, post: 210969 wrote:
    Long enough that people reading them can get a good idea of what the question or answer is, but not to long that we need to go get a second cup of coffee to finish reading it

Looks like i might have got this one wrong then, check my post in LOGISTICS ;) LOL

Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up
    HarryLuke Logistics, post: 210975 wrote:
    Looks like i might have got this one wrong then, check my post in LOGISTICS ;) LOL

Jason

Yeah I already read it, it was a 2 coffee job, and even started on the Jimmy. And the worst part i couldnt even provide any feedback after having read it..LOL

LucasArthur
    Participant
    Up
    bb1, post: 210976 wrote:
    Yeah I already read it, it was a 2 coffee job, and even started on the Jimmy. And the worst part i couldnt even provide any feedback after having read it..LOL

Well, to be honest and a little contradictory i think the length was just right then if you got to the Jimmy.. you should be thanking me :) But, my suggestion would be to change the Jimmy to Bookers :D

Jason

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Jason,

Whatever does the job is the right length, I reckon, so yours seemed just right and was an interesting read.

I hope you get some good feedback from it,
    Jayne

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.