Home – New Forums Starting your journey Is this useful in its current form?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    zosomebiz
    • Total posts: 21
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

Just looking for some thoughts on whether https://zosome.com is useful in its current form. Current data is Victoria specific. Would like to get your opinion on what works / what doesnt .
    Thanks!

Cody
    • Total posts: 117
    Up

I think the homepage is fantastic. It’s so simple. Reminds me of google.

Some suggestions:
    – How about adding some ‘most popular’ or ‘hot right now’ categories under the home page search bar? Things like ‘Japanese’ ‘Thai’ ‘Pulled Pork’
    – Once I land on a page, is there a way you can incorporate a rating or review system on each restaurant? When I searched ‘Japanese’ I was given 6 options. The address and proximity are nice to knows, but what else helps me choose?
    – When I hit ‘load more’ the layout of the restaurants went messy.

zosomebiz
    • Total posts: 21
    Up

Thanks!
    Members here have been kind enough to provide feedback & that has helped me improve on things. I am not for rating & reviews as I think they work against small businesses. A lot of rating sites have been open about how they can bully business owners . I want to build a neutral platform where people can discover businesses based on what they stock/ offer. And if they dont like anything , chat directly & anonymously with business owner to provide thoughts or feedback, much like its done here or any productive forum, as against posting it on some review platform that might stay there forever & continue to harm their business.

-I will look at and get the layout issues fixed.

I will think on if and how I can add some categorization without affecting the neutrality.
    Thanks for your feedback.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.