Home – New Forums New here? Share your story IT Consulting Excellence – Hi from Deep Earth Studios

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    D_Nimmo
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi Folks,

I’ve been a long time reader of the FS site, but only recently a soloist myself, with my new venture Deep Earth Studios – Software and Service with Purpose.

image2-440x374.jpg

My core service is Business Architecture Consulting -> helping high value organisations describe, document and align objectives, processes and systems right from the CEO / CIO / CFO to the frontline staff and the supporting systems. In addition I practice Business Requirements Definition and Management, Project Management, and might fit in decelopment of an App or two if time permits!

My core values for DES are Simplicity and Creativity – because business and IT shouldn’t be boring or unduly complicated – things should be made as simple as they can be, and no simpler!

I look forward to participating in the community. Thanks for having me on board.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi D_Nimmo,

Thanks for making the decision to get more involved with Flying Solo – we’re delighted you’re here.

I hope you enjoy every moment of being a soloist, and am looking forward to getting to know you.

All the best,
    Jayne

michnichols
    • Total posts: 236
    Up

Hi,

Welcome to the forum, and a lovely intro for you and your business.

Look forward to your contributions.

Michelle

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.