Home – New Forums Find the help you need IT Support for a 15 person office in North Sydney area?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Aidan
    • Total posts: 1,125
    Up
    ::

Hi Guys,

A friend of mine is looking for someone to supply and install a new server (maybe more than one) as an upgrade project for his company, and also to assist with the usual supply and tech support an office of that size needs – probably a few hours a month after the server project plus supply of any replacement of desktops and laptops as time goes on.

Its a fairly standard setup for an office that size (server, network, 15 ish desktops and probably same in laptops).

Ideally he needs some little reliable team who are contactable and available for the odd call out as well as any project/scheduled work. Apparently the current provider is often difficult to get a hold of which not acceptable.

Can you let me know if you guys can recommend a solid, honest provider?

Many thanks

Dardee
    • Total posts: 430
    Up

Speak to Angus at Ozsmart Corporate Computers. 02 9889 3999.

They look after many companies similar in size (and smaller and much larger) than the one you mentioned.

Tell him that Darren from Dardee recommended them.

Dardee
    • Total posts: 430
    Up

Speak to Angus at Ozsmart Corporate Computers. 02 9889 3999.

They look after many companies similar in size (and smaller and much larger) than the one you mentioned.

Tell him that Darren from Dardee recommended them.

yourvirtualboard
    • Total posts: 569
    Up

If the company Darren recommend is too busy or you’d like a second option – I recommend IT Manager on Demand. I have personally used them and have been happy with the service, response and cost

Contact Sean on 1300 559 512

http://www.itmd.com.au

yourvirtualboard
    • Total posts: 569
    Up

If the company Darren recommend is too busy or you’d like a second option – I recommend IT Manager on Demand. I have personally used them and have been happy with the service, response and cost

Contact Sean on 1300 559 512

http://www.itmd.com.au

Aidan
    Up

Thanks guys,

I’ve also had someone message me to mention Techtroops which is one I thought was for home stuff only but it turns out they also cover the medium ennterprise stuff too.

Let me know of any others.

Thanks again

Aidan
    Up

Thanks guys,

I’ve also had someone message me to mention Techtroops which is one I thought was for home stuff only but it turns out they also cover the medium ennterprise stuff too.

Let me know of any others.

Thanks again

Focus Legal
    • Total posts: 18
    Up

Your friend could try Richard Grace from Gahleru Solutions. Phone number 9487 8263 or 0414 807 282. Email richard@gahleru.com.au.

They are based locally and is currently doing my server and PC install in Chatswood. They are very good at setting up the system for remote access so when there is a problem are often able to deal with it remotely, but if not then Richard appears to be contactable day and night and able to get to the office urgently, particularly in an emergency.

He has apparently maintained systems for companies overseas remotely.

Focus Legal
    • Total posts: 18
    Up

Your friend could try Richard Grace from Gahleru Solutions. Phone number 9487 8263 or 0414 807 282. Email richard@gahleru.com.au.

They are based locally and is currently doing my server and PC install in Chatswood. They are very good at setting up the system for remote access so when there is a problem are often able to deal with it remotely, but if not then Richard appears to be contactable day and night and able to get to the office urgently, particularly in an emergency.

He has apparently maintained systems for companies overseas remotely.

TehCamel
    • Total posts: 873
    Up

Hi Aidan,

What would the requirement for onsite presence be?
    I’m definitely able to support them remotely, but would struggle with onsite seeing as I’m in Melbourne.

TehCamel
    • Total posts: 873
    Up

Hi Aidan,

I’m definitely able to support them remotely, but would struggle with onsite seeing as I’m in Melbourne.

Aidan
    Up
    TehCamel, post: 109858 wrote:
    Hi Aidan,

Many thanks but they would definitely need some onsite support work as well as the installation.

Aidan
    Up
    TehCamel, post: 109858 wrote:
    Hi Aidan,

Many thanks but they would definitely need some onsite support work as well as the installation.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.