Home – New Forums New here? Share your story IT Training Startup – Contract Trainers.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MKBONLINE
    • Total posts: 14
    Up
    ::

I have been following post for long time but not posting so often. This is a great place to getting very good but free advise :)

I have started a IT consulting company recently. We also do IT Technical Trainings.I plan to hire contract trainer for short term training assignments of 4-5 days. Some of these contract trainers have existing permanent jobs in other companies or are doing contract with other companies. They will take time off from their existing company to work for these short term training assignments with my company.

My queries
    1) I want to hire these contract trainer trainers as “Independent Contractors” and want to pay them full rate and leave “Tax and Super” for them manage and pay. (In past my wife has done freelancing work for an australian company in similiar way where this australian will pay full rate and leave tax and super for the freelancer to sort out
    2) How do I legally protect my company as these contract trainers might be working somewhere else and will work for my company as well on short 4-5 days contract
    3) I have to prepare job contracts for these contract trainers as well. Any recommendation on good and reasonably price lawyer in western sydney (parramatta area). I need a tax consultant as well. Any recommendation on thats?

Cheers,
    Manish

Mary Gardam
    • Total posts: 192
    Up
    ::

Hi Manish,

Welcome to the Flying Solo forum.

Unfortunately I’m not the right person to help you with your enquiries.

You may have more success if you posted your questions individually in the Money Matters or Resource/Referral sections.

Good luck.

Mary

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.