Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Italbici has now Joined

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chicken
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi Guys, My name is Wayne Mellis, My Nickname is Chicken and I am the Owner/operator of Italbici,
    http://www.italbici.com.au
    Australia’s own On-Line eCommerce Cycling store.

I Live on the Central Coast of N.S.W. in Lisarow, which is near Gosford.

I have been following Cycling, Since 2005 and am a Keen ‘B’ Grade, Road-Racing Cyclist, Training up to 1,000km a week, a member of the Central Coast Cycling Club and somehow found time, to expand my passion for Cycling, in 2007, by Opening An eBay Store, http://stores.ebay.com.au/italbiciprocyclinggear

I soon became, a Top-Rated Seller and Recently eBays Highest Seller Standard, a ‘Top’ Rated, “PREMIUM” Seller, with 100%, 5 Star **** Feedback.

I am now opening my Own Website, as A means to Avoid, eBays Prohibitive Fees, which as some of You may Know, definitely takes the Cream off your Business. As An eBay “Premium” Seller, I also have to Offer ‘Free’ Post on All Items.

I now Work at Our Business, Full Time, as in September 2011, I became the victim of a Cycling/Car Accident. :(

This Accident, left me in A Coma, at Royal North Shore Hospital (RNS), for the Next Three weeks and then, Full Time, in Rehab, at Royal Ryde Rehabilitation Hospital, for almost Five Months!

I am the Proud father of Three Daughters, Two of Whom, live in Melbourne, as they are 27 and 31. My youngest Daughter,15 Y.O. Chloe, Still resides at Our home. She has a Passion for Horses, owning her own Two Ponies, who also Reside with us, at our Property, A Six acre Farm at lisarow

I hope to have our Website, http://www.italbici.com.au Launched soon.

I look forward to Joining your Community here.

Best Regards, Wayne (Chicken) :)

CoreTech
    • Total posts: 15
    Up

Hi Chicken!

Welcome to the forums!

An amazing introduction, thanks for sharing that. Hope everything is on track for you since, and best of luck with your upcoming website! :)

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

Welcome to Flying Solo, Wayne. Great to have you here.

Robert and the FS team

Chicken
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    CoreTech, post: 186820 wrote:
    Hi Chicken!

Welcome to the forums!

An amazing introduction, thanks for sharing that. Hope everything is on track for you since, and best of luck with your upcoming website! :)

Thanks everybody, Yes, I have managed, to get back, on one of my bikes and have ridden it a few Times, around my clubs, outdoor velodrome track, plus a few times on some bike Paths, but it will be a while, before, I can muster the courage, to ever Ride, on Our road Network again

I forgot to mention, in my First Introduction, that this Is the Third, Retail Business, I have been involved in, First a family Motorcycle business for 17 Years, then My own Retail,l Bricks and Mortar Business, in the Aquarium Industry for 13 Years, then A trip Around Australia, Towing our caravan, behind a Land-cruiser for almost Two years, Seeking to Open, A Photography Business and now for Seven years, An On-Line Cycling Business.

These have all been done, because of my Passion, at the time, which Is why, I have nearly always Succeeded.

Cheers, Chicken :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.