Home – New Forums New here? Share your story It’s All About Passion & Love!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Simone Wylie
    • Total posts: 9
    Up
    ::

My first tip when starting a small business is to have Passion and Love your business. With a driving force like Passion & Being in Love with your business is behind you, you will absolutely believe in your business. When you believe in your business you will begin to deliver the attributes of BE as in BElieving. Once you BE the prosperous, successful, happy person you will then find the DOing easy. It really just happens.

This is my tip to a very sucessful business. Start with PASSION & LOVE to create the BE, then you will DO easily, then you will HAVE very quickly.

This technique is the catalyst to sucessfully delivering the ‘Be, Do, Have approach’.

This approach changed my business exponentially. Simone

sam_leader
    • Total posts: 660
    Up

Hi Simone,

Welcome to the Flying Solo forums. Thanks for sharing your philosophy – you’ve obviously enjoyed the benefits of such positive thinking.

One suggestion, do you have a website, or some more info on your business you can post in your signature? People will want to know more about you!

Best wishes,

Sam

MoneyMagnets
    • Total posts: 7
    Up

Hi Simone,

I couldn’t agree more!

Have you done Landmark Education by any chance? That’s where I first heard the Be, Do and Have, rather than the usual Have, Do and Be that a lot of people seem to follow.

Regards,
    Karen Leslie

Lucki
    • Total posts: 147
    Up

Hi Simone,

Great to have you on board and I too love your philosophy for business.

It’s interesting what Karen suggested as to whether you did ‘Landmark’ because that’s where I first heard the be, do, have too. Small world…

Anyway, good luck with the business.

Cheers
    Lucki

Simone Wylie
    Up
    sam_leader, post: 5346 wrote:
    Hi Simone,

Welcome to the Flying Solo forums. Thanks for sharing your philosophy – you’ve obviously enjoyed the benefits of such positive thinking.

One suggestion, do you have a website, or some more info on your business you can post in your signature? People will want to know more about you!

Best wishes,

Sam

Thank You Sam, I have added it to my profile now.

Simone Wylie

Simone Wylie
    Up
    MoneyMagnets, post: 5558 wrote:
    Hi Simone,

I couldn’t agree more!

Have you done Landmark Education by any chance? That’s where I first heard the Be, Do and Have, rather than the usual Have, Do and Be that a lot of people seem to follow.

Regards,
    Karen Leslie

No I haven’t taken part in Landmark Education. We use the Be, Do Have approach in our Personal Development Company within all our training and conference materials. I have worked with a number of people who have come from doing the Landmark course though. It seems a natural progression once you understand it to seek more of how to live it.

What An Abundant Live We Live.

Simone Wylie

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.