Home – New Forums Tech talk It’s finished! My book on.. ‘How to not get ripped off… by your web developer!’[FREE] – Feedback req

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kosta_Kondratenko
    • Total posts: 108
    Up
    ::

Hey my fellow Soloists,

As I imagine 99% of the people on this forum are planning to market their website through the internet (because let’s face it – it’s cheaper and most people on here aren’t rich [rich]) – you may have to look into hiring a web developer. I’ve seen a bunch of scary looking websites from guys asking me critique theirs on forums and here as well.

There’s a lot of web developers that are crappy (won’t name which countries) but also there are some that are way over priced.

As I assume most people here are not looking for the cheapest thing ever – and also don’t want to spend a ton of money paying for stuff they don’t want I WROTE AN EBOOK on how to avoid getting ripped off by your web developer.

This will probably appeal to those that want to spend a couple grand getting everything to a good standard (not $500 cheapos) but who also want to get the biggest bang for the buck for what they spend (“Yes I’ll spend a couple $k’s – but I want to ensure every dollar I put in gives me the biggest bang for my buck.”).

So here is my eBook – entitled ‘How to Not Get Ripped off By Your Web Developer – Web Developer Spills the Beans on 5 Ways the Web Development Industry is Ripping You Off’

http://www.headstudios.com.au/ebook-landing-page-2/

As Tai says knaaaaaawlege is power and I’m making this book available for free on my website which you can check out below:

[Mod Edit to remove duplicate link]

I’ve been in this game for a long time and know all the tricks – and I’m revealing them here!

Let me know your thoughts – any constructive feedback. Be all up in my PM’s if you like – I will respond to you all.

Peace out.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.