Home – New Forums Other discussions I’ve finally noticed them…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up
    ::

…the ads on FS. Never bothered me before and I don’t recall ever posting a negative comment BUT PLEASE move the Kleenheat to somewhere else on the page…every time I try to select the next page on a thread it gets in my way and I fight with it to get control of the page number lol

Wendy :)

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

…and now it’s gone pheww !!

Didn’t realise I had so much pull around here hehehe

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Wendy,

You are very influential around here! :D

I can’t see the ad you’re talking about, but I’ll ask Peter to have a look at this for you after the weekend when he’s back online.

All the best,
    Jayne

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up
    Couple It, post: 126434 wrote:
    …and now it’s gone pheww !!
    Didn’t realise I had so much pull around here hehehe

Ha :) ! I’m not aware of this one either, but the agency sometimes changes the ads at their end mid campaigns. If you spot anything similar just let me know and we’ll chase up. I’ve sent you a PM as well.
    Cheers,
    Peter

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    Couple It, post: 126423 wrote:
    …the ads on FS. Never bothered me before and I don’t recall ever posting a negative comment BUT PLEASE move the Kleenheat to somewhere else on the page…every time I try to select the next page on a thread it gets in my way and I fight with it to get control of the page number lol

And i just noticed, the thread went down to almost bottom part of the page. Maybe due to the ads?

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up
    jeanmaddocks, post: 126651 wrote:
    And i just noticed, the thread went down to almost bottom part of the page. Maybe due to the ads?

Hi Jean, I don’t think this is ad-related. We’ve had this annoying formatting issue before on some browsers when the browser is zoomed in. If you check the tools menu on your browser and make zoom 100% this should resolve. If not just send me a PM and I’ll investigate further.
    Cheers
    Peter

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.