Home Forums New here? Share your story Jagged Crow Creative | Web Designer | SEO | Digital Marketing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sampsonh
    • Total posts: 3

Hi all, I am relatively new here so thought I’d introduce myself. I’m a web designer based in South Australia with customers all over this big beautiful land of ours! I work with small business owners to help them with their technophobia (n. fear of technology despite being great at what you do). Whether it is creating a Facebook page or building a new website to rank better than Google’s Page 3, I help small business owners improve their digital online presence.

I’d love to hear from you if you are a self-confessed technophobe and just want to do what you got into business to do and that’s not Facebook or Instagram Posts, blogging or emailing your customers!

What are your pain points? I often hear that “its just not my thing” or “uh – I hate technology!” What is the biggest technical challenge you face on a regular basis? Which aspect of technology gets your anxiety levels rising? And what do you do to over come your fear?

Rowan@quaotic
    Participant
    • Total posts: 712

Probably not the best place to advertise your services as most people here are tech savvy to some extent or have already found help here, but… welcome to the forums. I hope you have a great time here and contribute :)

Mischelle
    • Total posts: 805

Hi Helen,

Welcome to the forum.

I am a tech head myself and have been in business for what seems like forever LOL. OMG I feel old some days :)

The best way to work within this forum is help people through answering questions and guiding and building relationships with them.

So I look forward to seeing you around the board.

Cheers
    Mischelle

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.