Home – New Forums New here? Share your story James from Adelaide

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    superglue93
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

I’ve joined up with the hope of pursuing a business idea. I’m currently studying software engineering at Uni, and I’m working on some 3D printing software in my spare time. I’d like to eventually shape a business around the growth of private/home 3D printing by providing the tools necessary to rapidly design the virtual model using commercially available scanning devices and then send them directly to the printer.

There’s been a lot of talk about the 3D printing market growth, I’m really passionate about this technology and I think the possibilities are only just beginning to be realised.

I know the software side of things well, and have done a lot of research into the hardware and material sciences involved, and I still have 2 years at uni in which to plan things out before I start starting to build this into something.

So, wish me luck! :-)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi James,

It’s great to have you here – thanks for introducing yourself.

That new technology is so cool! I think you’re onto a winner there.

We’ll follow your progress with great interest – in the meantime, please make yourself at home and feel free to ask any questions that come up for you during this planning phase of your business.

Best wishes,
    Jayne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.