Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Jasmine (Jazz) from Multi Media

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MultiMedia
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

My name is Jasmine (Although I become Jazz fairly quickly with people I work with) and I work for an Australian owned business called Multi Media. We are a boutique Media Buying and Planning Agency and also have a Digital branch called Multi Digital. The business was started 25 years ago we have built a business based on valuing the media budgets of our clients as if it was our own. Clients with smaller budgets often do not get the attention they deserve in larger agencies. Every dollar counts. Now more than ever our input must be well researched, our knowledge up to date, and our negotiating skills adept. The relationship we develop with our clients is based on trust and confidence and is developed through demonstrating to them our passion to increase their sales, market share, and drive the dollars they entrust us with as hard as possible. We provide our clients with the right advice, the right price, and the right service no matter how large or how small the budget, and to do it with inspired media solutions.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Oh hi there Jazz! Have fun in here that I’m sure you’ll do.

Regards,
    Jean

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Jazz,

Welcome – it’s great to have you here :)

I’m sure there’d be a few people around here who’d be interested in learning more about what you do, so I recommend you add your website details to your forum signature. You can do that in the Control panel, which is accessed from the grey bar above the forum.

All the best,
    Jayne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.