Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Jay Abraham’s Expert Business Building Resources – Yours For FREE!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Warren Cottis
    Participant
    • Total posts: 807
    Up
    ::

Here’s the deal…

I have a ten day challenge with Jay Abraham that offers a very nice windfall for you.

http://www.abraham.com/link.php?w=gifts&p=warrencottis

What’s on the table?

Well… over 35 of Jay Abraham’s most popular and impactful business books, videos, courses and interviews… for free… that means No Optin is required… which means there’s no email address or other personal information required to access them… just download them until you pass out.

… and please give this link to your clients, friends and colleagues.

The materials are business building gold but unfortunately the access will disappear on February 15th.

Here’s the story…

I would like a consultation with Jay Abraham and he’s offering a wager, bet, challenge, call it what you will… if I deliver a volume of people to a specific web page in ten days, he will give me the consultation.

Now, he’s not a difficult man… so he’s given me a target page where he’s put 35 of his most popular business books, videos, courses and interviews for you for free for the moment.

People have previously paid thousands of dollars for these materials so you’d be crazy not to grab them before February 15th. Also, I urgently need your help.

In the marketing world, there are very few true legends that have had a dramatic and lasting influence on the majority of all marketers. Jay Abraham is one of them.

If you’d like to read a longer blog post on Jay and the materials you can click here.

But you don’t have to do that to get all of the resources…if you use any of the links you’ll arrive on Jay’s resources page and you can start downloading immediately.

You are welcome to send the link as a gift to all of your clients as well. It would certainly help me get my numbers up.

*** There is no registration required whatsoever and none of these resources tries to sell you anything at all. This is a completely no-strings-attached gift from Jay and I to you with no future obligations whatsoever. ***

LisaK
    • Total posts: 107
    Up

:( the links are not working

Warren Cottis
    Participant
    Up
    LisaK, post: 150109 wrote:

Hi LisaK

You may have to copy and paste… they work fine in the edit & preview but not when I hit ‘Save” ???

AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up

done and done – will share on Facebook and LinkedIn on my pages/networks

The Barefoot Marketer
    • Total posts: 61
    Up

Hi Warren

Thanks for the resources.

I’ve listened to a few of the audios available here before and cant stress enough how valuable the ideas and strategies revealed can be for a business owner.

Will have to have another chat soon Warren.

James

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

Yes, the copy/paste works for me, but not the link.

Thanks Warren and good luck with winning the consultation.

Would love to read about the experience if you win.

Wendy :)

The Barefoot Marketer
    • Total posts: 61
    Up

Hi Warren

I’ve listened to a few of the audios available here before and cant stress enough how valuable the ideas and strategies revealed can be for any business owner or entrepreneur.

James

LisaK
    • Total posts: 107
    Up
    LisaK, post: 150109 wrote:

Thanks the copy & past worked :)
    Good luck with your venture

ActionCastles
    • Total posts: 28
    Up

Awesome! Clicked and shared. Would love to hear how you go.

Warren Cottis, post: 150088 wrote:
    Here’s the deal…
    I would like a consultation with Jay Abraham and he’s offering a wager, bet, challenge, call it what you will… if I deliver a volume of people to a specific web page in ten days, he will give me the consultation.
    ScarlettR
    • Total posts: 396
    Up

I loooooooove Jay! Thanks this is awesome! Will spread the love.

Shaukat Adam Khalid
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,528
    Up

For those don’t know, almost every expert and guru can be traced back to jay including the ones who claim to have discovered things on their own.

The guy is truly a business growth genius.

Burgo
    • Total posts: 2,099
    Up

Thank you I actually downloaded several.
    Jay Abraham has been around for many years, not quite as many as me, but what he says if excellent, if you are prepared to take it in and use it.

Mary Gardam
    • Total posts: 192
    Up

Thanks Warren,

I’m looking forward to reading these.

Good luck with your quest.

Mary

Warren Cottis
    Participant
    Up

Happy to talk any time James…

Profit Booster, post: 150152 wrote:
    Hi Warren

I’ve listened to a few of the audios available here before and cant stress enough how valuable the ideas and strategies revealed can be for any business owner or entrepreneur.

James

Warren Cottis
    Participant
    Up

Thanks everyone for your kind words… it’s a bit of a David & Goliath situation.

But having said that… Jay Abraham is an ok guy

So I encourage all of us to reach out to people who are way above us… you never know… you might just get a challenge which moves you one step closer to them :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.