Home – New Forums New here? Share your story JayTurn reporting to the forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    JayTurn
    • Total posts: 35
    Up
    ::

Hello fellow flying solo forum members!

I found this site a while back and must say it is a fantastic resource for entrepreneurs from all walks of life. It is a great place for people to network and get over the hurdles that sometimes appear impossible to breach.

My name is Jason Turnbull and am the co-owner of SimpleWebGuys.com. Before forming SimpleWeb, I spent about 6 years doing freelance design whilst trading financial markets and learning everything I could about business cycles, economic principles and online business.

Using capital raised during those years I formed a partnership with an experienced programmer and created SimpleWeb in 2008. We have only just recently finished our business product evolution.

We originally began building static websites but always had the end goal of building completely client adjustable websites whilst educating them about all aspects of online business.

Hopefully I can pass on some of my knowledge to those that need it on these forums and even get to meet some of the faces behind the names. Of course I am also here to learn because I strongly believe that even though I may have a lot of knowledge, I will never know it all and everyone I meet can teach me something.

Jason

Trish FCA
    • Total posts: 235
    Up

Hi Jason,

Welcome and great to read an informative intro.

I liked your site too.

Look forward to reading your posts.

Cheers,

JayTurn
    Up

Hi Trish,

Thanks for the warm welcome and compliments about our site. I look forward to helping out where I can and learning from the great people on this site.

Jason

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there Jay,

Thanks for your lovely feedback about Flying Solo. We love it when a long-time reader turns into a first-time poster :)

Hope you enjoy hanging out here! Thanks for your contributions so far.

Jayne

JayTurn
    Up

Hi Jayne,

Thanks for the wonderful welcome. After viewing the forums for some time, I knew the people here were fantastic.

Jason

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.