Home Forums New here? Share your story Jimmy 26 Melbourne Australia

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JimmyD
    • Total posts: 23

Hey guys!

My names Jimmy, I’m 26 from Melbourne Australia. Looking to connect with entrepreneurial minded people.

I’ve had an interesting ride. I have a bachelor degree in Health Science – Clinical Myotherapy. Worked in that field for 6 months and even though I loved working with elite athletes the clinic setting work didn’t fulfill me in a career sense.

I ended up quitting 3 jobs to travel overseas where I worked in a US Summer Camp for 2 Summers. To kill the time between those two Summers I was stacking shelves at the Supermarket from 11pm-7am (night fill)

In 2013 I won an entrepreneur competition with acerteamunlimited.com.au

This started my passion for online marketing and digital marketing. I currently work for a company as a 1 man team working on SEO, PPC and Facebook Ad Campaigns. I love it! I am super analytical and it is perfect for that.

I definitely love the work more so than the office politics that comes with working in a small office. My goals are to start my own marketing business and I have already met some people in here to help me with those steps. I want to be accountable for my own success and I feel like the only way I will be happy in business if I am working for myself and holding myself accountable.

My first step is to find an accountant with good knowledge of online business to help me with my business structure and also to start going all in on some projects that I have been putting off for a while.

I have recently got a new accountability buddy so everything is moving in the right direction. Please feel free to reach out. I am very open to Skyping to hear about your dreams and ambitions and open to networking in general.

If you made it all the way to the end I am impressed. Answer me one question. What’s your goal for this week?

Jimmy

sam_leader
    • Total posts: 660

Hey there Jimmy,

Welcome to the Flying Solo forums, it’s good to have you here. Looks as if you’ve got an interesting background, I think when I was 26 I was still unsure of what I wanted to be when I grew up!

My goal for this week is to power through a stack of work so I can have a bit more down time during the school hols.

Wish me luck!

Sam

GuestMember
    • Total posts: 318

Hi Jimmy. Welcome aboard the crazy plane. Hope all goes well with the new venture and I look forward to seeing you around.

GTC
    • Total posts: 8

Hi Jimmy, welcome to the forums.

Good to see you are passionate about marketing/internet marketing. Like yourself, I’m a one man marketing army where I work as well and love the implementation and tracking of different initiatives.

Look forward to hearing how your venture grows!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.