Home – New Forums Money matters Join me against Small Business Negativity!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up
    ::

There is so much negativity in main stream media about the economic climate, and what that means for small businesses everywhere.

I think it’s great to be aware of the potential issues that small businesses will face over the coming year, to be prepared, and to adapt but the focus on it is shocking!

I believe you become what you focus on.

SO.

Im focusing on positivity, on success, on helping others reach their goals.
    Im focusing on my business, growing it and adapting to the financial climate.

Im not joining the downward negativity spiral that surrounds, but am heading upwards and would love to pull you all up with me.

Don’t be alarmed, overwhelmed or discouraged. Channel the negativity into something that is optimistic while being realistic and street smart.

Who’s joining me?

victorng
    • Total posts: 626
    Up

Leah, you come across as one of those annoyingly overwhelmingly incessantly positive and cheery people.

I like it.

:)

TheGoldenGoose
    Up

HA! Thanks Victor

Clearly, I am :)

yourvirtualboard
    • Total posts: 569
    Up

The world could do with a few more positive and cheery people :)

TheGoldenGoose
    Up

Totally agree! It’s all in the attitude.

yourvirtualboard
    • Total posts: 569
    Up

Attitude and belief. Don’t let anyone discourage you Leah, you’re posts just have to help one or two and you’re making a positive difference.

StellarScott
    • Total posts: 239
    Up

If you’re against something is that not negative :)

I’m with you Leah … surrounding yourself in positivity is healthy for you and your business

AGMBris
    • Total posts: 319
    Up

Boo Yah!

I am with your intention Leah!

See the world that you describe, Don’t describe the world that you see.
    Not sure who’s quote this is but I like the possibility of creating/shaping our own world.

The power of positive intention. All we have to do is take action.

Good luck Leah, good on you for putting a challenge out there!

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

I love your attitude Leah. It’s exactly in line with everything we believe here at FS, so thank you for starting this thread, and for being one of the many people who help us in our mission of making these the friendliest, most positive forums around.

Love your work!
    Jayne

TheGoldenGoose
    Up

Fabulous!!

Glad to hear you all approve, will work at motivating and encouraging one another.. and positive posts! :)

Happy Weekend all~

CloudAccounting
    • Total posts: 12
    Up
    TheGoldenGoose, post: 122577 wrote:
    There is so much negativity in main stream media about the economic climate, and what that means for small businesses everywhere.

I think it’s great to be aware of the potential issues that small businesses will face over the coming year, to be prepared, and to adapt but the focus on it is shocking!

SO.

Im not joining the downward negativity spiral that surrounds, but am heading upwards and would love to pull you all up with me.

Don’t be alarmed, overwhelmed or discouraged. Channel the negativity into something that is optimistic while being realistic and street smart.

Who’s joining me?
    I’m joining you, stay positive all SME’s.

SavvySME
    • Total posts: 201
    Up

Thanks Leah! This made me smile :)!!! Statistics show this is the best time for business!! More millionaires are built during the depression than not – so get ready guys!!

I think with our practicality (us being the ones creating a solution to this by giving small businesses what they need to get going) and your attitude, we would make a great team :)!!!

Thanks for reading,

Wendy

Co-founder of SavvySME – a new social platform for small businesses in Australia.

CloudAccounting
    • Total posts: 12
    Up

SO.

Who’s joining me?
    I’m joining you. SME’s need to stay positive! It’s not all doom and gloom like some think and it’s important to support your small businesses in your local cimmunity. So consider buying from the local small business instead of the large corporate chains.

Luiza
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

I’m in. Keep shining Leah!

LifeIsABeach
    • Total posts: 20
    Up

Who’s joining me?

Cheers GG. Made me happy – made my day – that too on a Friday! A friend of mine is one who is perpetually in a good mood. I openly envy him!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.