Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Joined at last!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    helenthistlethwaite
    • Total posts: 9
    Up
    ::

Hi, my name is Helen and I have been a fan of Flying Solo for a long time. I am an internet marketer in the personal development world and am about to commence a new business marketing an Australian Made Swarovski Crystal collection. I live in Rockingham Western Australia and have been working from home for 12 months. Just love my “solo” life!

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Helen,
    Great to have you here! I’m looking forward to seeing some examples of your lovely sparkly wares once you’re up and running!

All the best,
    Jayne

helenthistlethwaite
    • Total posts: 9
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 27201 wrote:
    Hi Helen,
    Great to have you here! I’m looking forward to seeing some examples of your lovely sparkly wares once you’re up and running!

All the best,
    Jayne

Thank you for your welcome Jayne. Check out http://www.crystalswestoz.com and go to the http://www.dancingcrystals.com.au link.

Jake@EmroyPrint
    • Total posts: 1,117
    Up

Hi Helen, welcome to the forums!

I’ve just had a quick browse through your website, some truly beautiful pieces there. Prices are reasonable as well!

I will keep you in mind for any up coming birthdays / anniversary’s (Which reminds me, when is mine again…) etc.

Jake

JulieA
    • Total posts: 130
    Up

Hi Helen,
    Welcome from me too :-)
    Gorgeous crystals indeed! Kudos for the whole Aussie Made thing too :-D

Karen Wardle
    • Total posts: 363
    Up

Hi Helen

Welcome. I tried to have a look at your site but it took forever to load onto my screen. So long that I gave up. I will try it later but thought that I would mention it. The dancing crystals link loaded straight away though :)

I have a cousin that collects Swarovski Crystals so I will remember you when it is her birthday.

Nice to have you here.

Confident Woman Australia
    • Total posts: 53
    Up

Hi Helen,

Great to have you here. Rockingham is a lovely place to live by the beach with dolphins – wow!

I am fairly new to flying solo too but so far it has been fabulous.

Do you ever get lonely working from home?
    Blessings
    Rachel.

Confident Woman Australia.
    Australia’s only national organisation devoted exclusively to self-confidence and self-esteem for Australian women across the life span.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.