Home Forums New here? Share your story Joined today Flying Soloist Chris

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total posts: 8

Hi everyone

My name is Chris and I’m a Virtual CFO solving cash puzzles that grow small businesses.

After 20 plus years in corporate finance i have started my business and I’m excited about bringing my experience and mentoring to help business owners .
    I’ve got my website and I have been active on social media like Linkedin over the past few months.

I’m passionate about what I do and believe that maximising cash is critical for business survival , especially now , during this historical time.

Covid has changed business forever and navigating through 2021 is going to be one of the most challenging years for business owners and start ups.

I hope that I can ad value here to this community by sharing my experiences.

A link to my website follows and I would welcome your feedback

https://kandoconsult.com.au/

Thank you

Chris

Rowan@quaotic
    Participant
    • Total posts: 712

Welcome Chris, I hope you get value out of your membership, and I am looking forward to your contributions :)

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total posts: 8
    Rowan@quaotic, post: 271873, member: 28171 wrote:
    Welcome Chris, I hope you get value out of your membership, and I am looking forward to your contributions :)
    Thank you Rowan
    Dave – FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 2,523

Welcome aboard [USER=116762]@Chris K[/USER]!

I love “solving cash puzzles” and think it’s a great focus for your site, but I would like to see a prominent list of the problems you solve. Examples of the problems you’ve solved before and the benefits that resulted.

When people recognise THEIR problem, you’ll have their interest.

Also I really dislike it when I go to a pricing page that has NO pricing. Of course “it depends” but you can always say something encouraging like “from as little as $X per month”.

Great to have you here, and best of luck!
    Dave

P.S. If you have the stomach for it, I can start on the issue of earning trust with your website (important for a CFO).

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,472
    Dave – FS Concierge, post: 271882, member: 49676 wrote:
    P.S. If you have the stomach for it, I can start on the issue of earning trust with your website (important for a CFO).

[Mod Edit to remove contents that break the Forum Golden Rule – Be nice, respectful].

Corey
    • Total posts: 568

G’day and welcome Chris

Cheers
    Corey

Chris-K
    Participant
    • Total posts: 15
    Dave – FS Concierge, post: 271882, member: 49676 wrote:
    Welcome aboard [USER=116762]@Chris K[/USER]!

I love “solving cash puzzles” and think it’s a great focus for your site, but I would like to see a prominent list of the problems you solve. Examples of the problems you’ve solved before and the benefits that resulted.

When people recognise THEIR problem, you’ll have their interest.

Also I really dislike it when I go to a pricing page that has NO pricing. Of course “it depends” but you can always say something encouraging like “from as little as $X per month”.

Great to have you here, and best of luck!
    Dave

Hi Dave

Thanks for your welcome and feedback.
    You raise some great points so much appreciated.

Trust is huge , off course for any business but especially being a CFO.

I Would love to have your thoughts on this.

Chris

Chris-K
    Participant
    • Total posts: 15
    Corey, post: 271885, member: 31331 wrote:
    G’day and welcome Chris

Cheers
    Corey
    Thanks Corey.
    Glad to be here.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.